Call to Action (CTA) buttons make your Facebook page more personalized. Your business can benefit from this, since it can promote your business and encourage people to take action, such as visiting your website or purchasing a product.
It is possible to customize the text and appearance of your CTA buttons, and there are several types. Call to Action buttons are not available on all Facebook pages. As part of this article, we’ll show you how to add a Call to Action button to your Facebook page, along with some tips for maximizing its effectiveness.
What Is A Facebook Page Call To Action Button
- Facebook Call to Action buttons allow people Action to be taken from your Facebook business page. Your choice of CTA button determines which actions are available.
- Putting a CTA button that reads “Book Now” on your website takes visitors to the booking form once they click it. Or you could have a “Learn More” CTA button that takes people to a page with more information about your product.
- It’s important for people to be able to Action to be taken as quickly as possible when they see a Call to Action button. A customer journey map is a great way to help people become customers, and it can be a very effective marketing tool.
- The CTA button can be customized to meet your specific needs, and there are several types you can choose from.
- Check out what options you have for adding a Call to Action button you can share it on your Facebook page.
How to Change Click here for a call to action on Facebook
Go to the Facebook business page of your business first. Log in with your Facebook account if you aren’t already logged in. You can add a button once you are on your business page. On the right side of the page, this is usually located next to the cover photo. An “Add a Button” pop-up window appears when you click the link. To add a Call to Action button to your page, choose from the options here.
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process after picking the Call to Action button that is most appropriate for your needs. You can add a Call to Action button to your Facebook business page by clicking on the button under your cover photo.
Options for Facebook Action Buttons
Your Facebook page can have these Call to Action buttons:
- Follow CTA Button
Choose this Facebook page CTA button to get more followers
- View Gift Card
The Facebook CTA button can be used to drive more visitors to your gift card page if your website sells a lot of gift cards
- Start Order Facebook Page CTA Button
In the case of restaurants with websites where people can order, this FB page CTA button is helpful.
- Book Now CTA Button
This Book Now button can only be used with another booking app
- Call Now Facebook Page Button
Using a phone number, you can receive phone calls from people.
- Contact Us Call To Action Button
Your website’s contact us page is the best place to send users.
- Send Message Action Button
Your Facebook page can be contacted directly via Facebook Messenger.
- Send WhatsApp Message CTA Button
Facebook CTA buttons can also take people to WhatsApp conversations if your business uses WhatsApp.
- Send Email FB Page CTA Button
You can also include your company email address if you prefer to be contacted by email.
- Learn More Call To Action FB Page Button
You can simply add a Learn more CTA button to your website’s homepage if you don’t have anything specific in mind.
- Sign Up Call To Action Button
Sign Up action button can be used if you are creating a newsletter so that people can sign up.
- Use App CTA Button
It is also possible to send people to your apps download page if you have one.
- Play Game CTA Button
Using the Play Game button on your Facebook page is also a good option if you run a gaming company
- Watch Video CTA Button
Using the Watch Video CTA button will encourage people to watch videos about your product or promotion.
- Shop Now Call To Action Button
We also recommend that if you have an e-commerce site you use the Shop New button to make it easier for people to purchase your products.
Delete Facebook Page’s Action Button
The Facebook page’s existing CTA button can also be deleted if you wish. It’s as simple as this:
- CTA button should be clicked
- Click on the ‘Delete button’ dropdown menu
- Delete the button by checking the box.
There is a new CTA button on your Facebook page that can be set up if you would like.