WhatsApp is a popular messaging app used for chatting with friends, family members, workmates, group members, and other people. In some of the messages we share, sensitive information may be contained that is not meant for public viewing. For the same reason, we may also wish to keep a conversation private and hide conversations in WhatsApp. It makes no sense to keep every message on your WhatsApp chat window regardless of the reason. Thanks to their ability to be hidden and unhidden, you can easily deal with them. It is common for people to search for ways to hide WhatsApp chats, and today we will show you how you can do it. In this article, we will discuss three methods for keeping WhatsApp private.
WhatsApp is a messaging service used by everyone to chat with friends, family, colleagues, and other people. Though it can sometimes be a problem not to allow others access to since we’ve been using WhatsApp are pretty private. To solve this problem, you can simply archive WhatsApp chats or Using a hiding mechanism them with a password. It’s possible As a result, using the native WhatsApp feature or just by using a Third-party application. I have provided an ultimate guide in this document, I reveal to you the best ways to hide WhatsApp messages on iPhone and Android devices.
- You can hide your WhatsApp messages using the Archive feature, which is one of the easiest ways to do so. A conversation that is on your main screen will be moved to an archive, making it less visible. By holding down a conversation and selecting Archive, you can archive that conversation.
- You can use the Hide Notification feature if you don’t want your WhatsApp conversations completely hidden, but just don’t want them displayed on your lock screen. Upon choosing the Notifications option from the WhatsApp settings menu, go to the Notifications tab. Tap the toggle under Hide Notifications to choose whether to hide specific notifications for certain conversations.
- It’s also possible to hide your WhatsApp messages by using third-party apps. They hide the WhatsApp icon on your home screen, preventing it from being seen as much. Just search for “hide WhatsApp” in your favorite app store to find these apps.
Android and iPhone WhatsApp Chats with Archive:
First, let’s talk about how WhatsApp chats can be hidden on iPhones and Androids. In general, you should archive all WhatsApp conversations. Consequently, the conversation remains on WhatsApp, but you will not be able to access it normally and must search the archives. Using the archive feature, here’s how to hide chats in iPhone/Android:
Archive WhatsApp Chats on iPhone
- You can hide a chat on your iPhone by launching your device should have WhatsApp installed.
- To save a chat, swipe left from its more options and Please visit it. By tapping on the “Archive” button, you can move the document to the WhatsApp Archives. Multiple chats can also be archived at once by selecting them all.
- You can view Chats hidden in these documents by opening WhatsApp and scrolling to the top. The Archived Chats option can be found to the right of Icons for searching.
- It allows you to view conversations that have been hidden. By tapping the “Unarchive” button, you can see the conversation on your WhatsApp home page.
Archive WhatsApp Chats on Android
You can save a WhatsApp chat by holding Icon of the chat room on the main WhatsApp screen. Multiple conversations and groups can be selected from here.
- Then tap on the archive in the top left corner is an icon-right corner of the screen after you make the selections.
- Open WhatsApp and scroll to the bottom to find you’re saved chats. Tap on the “Archived Chats” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Simply tap the un-archive icon next to the conversation you wish to unhide and it will return to your WhatsApp home screen.
How to Hide WhatsApp Chats Without Archiving:
It’s simple to hide or unhide chats with WhatsApp’s archive features, See for yourself. There are Many people are affected by it who wish to know how to hide WhatsApp chats without an archive since many people already know about this feature. GBWhatsApp, for instance, on Android can be used to hide chats in this scenario. There are tons of new features included in this modified version of WhatsApp.
Using this tweaked app on an iPhone requires jail-breaking it first. WhatsApp may suspend your account if you get caught while using a tweak. Be careful if you use a WhatsApp tweak. Follow these steps to hide WhatsApp messages without archiving them:
- Make sure that you enable untrusted app installation by visiting Settings > Security on your mobile device. Download GBWhatsApp from the official website after uninstalling WhatsApp from your Android phone.
- Enter the existing phone number that’s linked to WhatsApp in the GBWhatsApp app. Verify it by entering the one-time password and then accessing WhatsApp’s advanced features.
- Tap on the three-dot icon from the top and select the conversations you wish to hide. Select “Hide” from the dropdown menu.
- For the hidden chats, you will now see a pattern screen for implementing the lock code. Your pattern should be different from the lock screen on your phone and be something you will remember.
- By tapping on the WhatsApp icon in the top-left corner of the GBWhatsApp app, you can view hidden messages.
- Here you can view all the saved conversations and verify the pattern lock for hidden chats. Here, select the chat you wish to mark as unread, tap the hamburger icon (the three-dot option) at the top, and select the option “Mark as Unread”. Select the chats you want unhidden. They will be sent to WhatsApp home.
How Do I Lock all WhatsApp chats?
To hide or archive individual chats, the methods above would be ideal. You should lock your WhatsApp conversations instead if you are concerned about your privacy. The majority of devices these days have the capability of locking apps the password must be entered or fingerprint. WhatsApp, too, has recently added a fingerprint lock option for Android users. In this situation, you can use the native feature or even an app locker service from a third-party provider.
To hide or archive individual chats, the methods above would be ideal. You should lock your WhatsApp conversations instead if you are concerned about your privacy. A number of devices these days have the option of locking any app with a fingerprint or a code. Android users can now lock WhatsApp with their fingerprints. Therefore, you can use both this native feature and an app locker from a third-party application.
- You can download an app locker from the Play Store if you wish. You can lock WhatsApp using an app such as ChatLock+.
- You can lock WhatsApp here after you have installed the ChatLock+ app. Before using the app, make sure all necessary permissions have been granted.
- As a lock for WhatsApp, enter a unique 4-digit PIN. Your chats can now be protected from intruders by entering the pin every time you open WhatsApp.
- Alternatively, you can launch the updated version of WhatsApp on your Android phone if it supports fingerprint authentication.
- To unlock WhatsApp with your fingerprint, go to Settings > Privacy > Fingerprint Lock. It is also possible to select the duration of time after which WhatsApp will automatically lock.