Are you looking for a way to recover all WhatsApp deleted media files? If so, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will show you the various methods that you can use to recover lost photographs and media files on WhatsApp. First, it is important to understand that there is no surefire way to recover WhatsApp deleted videos. However, there are a few methods that you can try in order to increase your chances of success.
- One method that you can try is to use a third-party recovery tool. There are a number of these tools available online, and they can be very effective in recovering deleted media WhatsApp.
- Another method that you can try is to use a backup service. If you have a backup of your WhatsApp chats, then you may be able to recover the deleted photos from there.
- Finally, you can also try contacting WhatsApp directly and asking them for help. This is not always successful, but it is worth a try if you are desperate to recover your lost media files.
- We hope this blog post has been helpful in showing you how to recover all WhatsApp deleted media files. Remember, there is no guaranteed way to recover your photos, but these methods should give you a good chance of success.
- Another method that you can try is to use a backup service such as Google Drive or iCloud. If you have a backup of your WhatsApp data, then you may be able to restore your lost photos from there.
- Finally, you can also try contacting WhatsApp directly and asking them to restore your lost photos. However, this is not always successful, and it is worth trying only if you have no other options available.
If you want to learn more about how to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp, then please read on. We will now take a look at the various methods that you can use in order to increase your chances of success.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from a WhatsApp Backup?
Your WhatsApp chats are backed up, so you can easily recover any deleted photos. In Android, this can be accomplished by visiting WhatsApp settings and selecting “Chats.” From there, select “Chat backup” and tap “Restore.” This will rescue all of your deleted chats and photos. Similar steps are followed on iOS. Choosing “Chats” in WhatsApp Settings will bring back all of your chats, including any previously deleted photos. Select “Restore Backup” and all of your chats will be restored.
It is possible to recover deleted photos from your phone’s storage even if you don’t have a backup of your chat history. On Android, go to the “WhatsApp Images” folder using the “File Manager” app. Deleted photos can be restored by locating them here. If you want to check your iPhone for deleted WhatsApp photos, you can use third-party apps like iMyFone D-Back. If you haven’t made a backup, this tool allows you to recover deleted photos.
Check your Phone's Media folder for Deleted Photos from WhatsApp
Android users will only be able to browse their file system, while iPhone users will not be able to do so. Every image sent and received by WhatsApp is stored in a folder by default. Many times, you can delete an image from chat, and it will still exist on your phone in this folder. Whenever you don’t have a default file explorer app on your phone, you should first download one. Go to your root storage folder, then find the WhatsApp folder. Now locate the Media folder within the Media folder, followed by the WhatsApp Images folder.
In this section, you’ll see all the photos you’ve received from WhatsApp. A sent folder also exists within this folder, where all the images you sent are stored. It may seem tedious to search through thousands of photos, but this method has a high success rate and is well worth a shot. You may be able to recover your WhatsApp photos quite easily. Your WhatsApp pictures will be displayed here. Within this folder, you will also find a sent folder that contains all the images you have sent. Finding a photo among thousands of photos might look tedious at first, but this method has a high success rate and is definitely worth a try. It might just be possible to retrieve your WhatsApp photos without any problems.
Recovering Deleted Media Files from WhatsApp Using a Recovery Application
There are dozens of programs that promise to help you recover WhatsApp images by searching on Google. The reality is that most of them do not work, and this might sound like a ray of hope.
- The vast majority of these WhatsApp deleted files recovery apps might not provide much assistance, similar to how they fail to recover deleted text messages. There are a few differences between recovering WhatsApp images and recovering text messages, and the software used for this has some significant drawbacks. In order to use it, you must have root access on Android and pay for it. Most of these programs allow you to recover deleted WhatsApp photos. By installing desktop software and connecting your Android smartphone, they all claim to be able to recover deleted photos and messages.
- When you run the application, you will either get no results, be asked for root access, or be asked to pay before it does anything. If you want to recover deleted media from WhatsApp using the methods mentioned above, you’ll need to have a proper backup before you start. Deleted WhatsApp photos cannot be retrieved from the company’s servers as WhatsApp does not store any chat histories. Recuva and other programs that claim to recover deleted photos from WhatsApp do not work either. Modern smartphones do not support USB Mass Storage Protocol so these apps cannot search for files to recover.
- If you accidentally send a message or media to someone, you can delete it from everyone’s view by using ‘Delete for everyone.’ Sometimes, however, you’re in a bind if you accidentally delete media files or chat messages. Despite the fact that users don’t delete the media files from their gallery, the data is still missing. In short, there is always a chance of losing crucial messages, pictures, and videos.
How to Recover a Deleted File?
- Install WhatsRemoved+ for Android from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app has been installed, you’ll need to accept the required permissions.
- On the Apps screen, choose WhatsApp. You’ll then need to select Save Files and allow the app.
- In this application, a copy of your media files and chat messages will be saved. These can be retrieved whenever you wish.
Please do not be afraid to ask any other questions in the comments section below about how to recover deleted WhatsApp photos.