In our increasingly connected world, it is quite common to use messaging apps to Engage in communication with others we have never met, including companies and temporary contacts. The app is easy to use, you can send messages to you can contact anyone on Contacts on your phone, their names are not added number to Contacts on your phone.
There is one annoyance with WhatsApp that has frustrated us for a very long time. There is no doubt that WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app. Using WhatsApp as a messaging app without contact, we can send messages without adding contacts. Sending WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers isn’t possible through an official workaround. Many WhatsApp privacy settings restrict which contacts can see you have a profile photo, allowing you to choose whether you want you have a profile photo visible to everyone in Contacts on your phone, for example. So, we’ll teach you how to send messages without adding contacts to WhatsApp.
There is third party involvement applications allow you to send messages on WhatsApp without adding contacts, it’s not safe to use these apps recommended since they Your security may be compromised and even result in the termination of You’re using WhatsApp. To protect your smartphone’s security, you Message your friend on WhatsApp. Ought to Using such apps is not advisable. Below are instructions for sending WhatsApp messages without adding contacts.
Android and iOS official WhatsApp methods
Are you looking for a way Messages are sent through WhatsApp without saving the number? If so, there are a few different methods you can use, depending on whether you’re using an Android or iOS device.
- For Android users,
- The easiest way to do this is to simply open a browser and go to the URL https://wa.me/phonenumber. Just the last part should be replaced with the full phone number (including country and region code) but without any + or – or () or 00. So, for example, if you want to chat with the number +971543259801 in the UAE, you would go to https://wa.me/971543259801.
- Once you’re on the WhatsApp web page, you’ll be asked to confirm that It is important that you send a message to that number. Tap “OK” and then start typing your message. When you’re done, just hit “Send” and it will be delivered as a WhatsApp chat, even if you don’t have that person’s number saved in your phone contacts.
- For iOS users,
- There’s a slightly different method you need to use. First, open the Safari browser and go to https://wa.me/phonenumber. Again, the last part should be replaced completely phone number (including country In this case, the area code and country code are both 00, no +. You can chat with it, for instance, if you want +971-54-3259801 in the UAE, The place to go would be https://wa.me/971543259801.
- Once you’re on the WhatsApp web page, tap on the “Message” icon (it looks like a paper airplane). You’ll then be asked to confirm that you want to send a message to that number. Tap “OK” and then start typing your message. When you’re done, just hit “Send” and it will be delivered as a WhatsApp chat, even if you don’t have that person’s number saved in your phone contacts.
So there you have it – two easy ways to send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number. Give it a try and see how it works for you.
How to send Whatsapp messages without saving the number on your iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, you can accomplish the same thing more easily. As part of this method, Apple provides an application called Siri Shortcuts, which works with iOS versions 12 and later.
- Launch Siri Shortcuts by downloading it. The Gallery tab is located on the bottom right of the application after downloading.
- Once you have installed it, simply add any shortcut you want. You must enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts by going to Settings and then Shortcuts.
- Sire Shortcuts can be run from anywhere using the former step, so you must make sure you download shortcuts made by trusted sources, and even if you download a random shortcut, make sure the steps involved will fulfill your needs.
- Tap the Get Shortcut button to download the shortcut.
- After you’ve done that, open this link. Shortcuts will appear now. Just click on the Untrusted Shortcuts button.
- Once you have found the shortcut, open the Shortcuts app and navigate to My Shortcuts tab to access the WhatsApp to Non-Contact
- The shortcut can either be operated directly from this window or by clicking the three dots icon at the top.
- You can then add a quick launch shortcut to the home screen by tapping Add to Home Screen. The recipient’s number will be required as soon as this is run.
- Once you enter the number and country code, you’ll be directed to WhatsApp with a new message window.
Adding a number to the contact list does not allow you to send a chat?
Feel free to do so message someone on WhatsApp without adding them to your contact list, you can do so by creating a WhatsApp link for their number. By clicking on the link, a chat with the person an automatic opening will occur. To create a WhatsApp link for a number, you will need to use a service such as WAlinkgen.com. Enter the person’s phone number into the website, and then click on “Generate Link.” The generated link can then be shared with the person you want to chat with. When they click on it, the chat an automatic opening will occur. Keep in mind that the person you are messaging will need to have WhatsApp installed on their device in order for this to work.
These days, people are extremely concerned about their privacy, especially when it comes to their WhatsApp display pictures. There are several ways to avoid this problem, such as not saving your WhatsApp number. The methods above have all been successful for me in the past.