Instant communication is possible with WhatsApp, a popular messaging app. One WhatsApp account can be used on multiple devices thanks to the app’s multi-device feature. Users can access the feature simultaneously from their mobile device, computer, or iPad, but not simultaneously from two other devices. Users cannot access their WhatsApp accounts simultaneously from two different phones. What can be done?
Use third-party apps to access your WhatsApp accounts simultaneously. The cloning of WhatsApp on two different devices is possible with several apps available. Cloneit, WhatsCan for WhatsApp, and Parallel Space are a few examples.
- WhatsCan for WhatsApp requires both your Android and iOS devices to be downloaded. Scan the QR code with your primary device after you have done the above. Your WhatsApp account will then be accessible on your secondary device.
- Parallel Space must also be downloaded on both your devices in order to work. Create an area for WhatsApp within the app once you have done so. Your WhatsApp account will then be available on your secondary device as soon as you add it to the space.
- Create an account on each device before you download Cloneit. Open the app and find WhatsApp and choose to clone it. As soon as you have done this, pick the source and target devices. Thereafter, your WhatsApp account will be accessible on your secondary device. One WhatsApp account can be accessed on two different devices using these methods. These methods can be chosen according to your convenience.
WhatsApp Web: Use One Account on Two Phones:
On iPhones, Androids, and Windows, including smartphones and tablets, WhatsApp Web can be accessed.
The steps are as follows:
- Use Chrome or Safari on your second smartphone or tablet to open WhatsApp Web.
- On the desktop version of the site, you will find a QR code to scan.
- Request the desktop version of the site for the QR code.
- You can select the Request Desktop Site option in the top right corner next to the address bar on iOS (Chrome on iPhone) by tapping on the three horizontal dots at the top right.
- Similar to iOS (second screenshot), follow these steps for Android.
- A QR code will appear on the screen. Below you can see a screenshot from iOS, followed by a screenshot from Android.
- The first phone is now ready for use. Access WhatsApp on it.
- Choose WhatsApp Web or Desktop under the Settings menu.
- Scanning the QR code with your first phone will lead you to the second phone.
It’s that simple! WhatsApp will load on the second device with the same account. The two devices can be used simultaneously. The WhatsApp app is going to be used on one device, and WhatsApp Web will be used on another device.
WhatsApp Web is Limited in Functionality:
Using WhatsApp Web with another browser does not work with the same WhatsApp account. The second phone session will end automatically if you do so. Using WhatsApp Web at the same time means only one use of your account. A WhatsApp account can be used on multiple devices at the same time by logging out of WhatsApp Web on one or both devices or by terminating the Web session via the app on the first device.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Tap the Settings button on the WhatsApp app.
- Tap WhatsApp Web/Desktop in the dialog box that appears.
- You can now log out of WhatsApp web from all your computers and devices.
Can I use WhatsCan Pro on multiple devices at the same time?
Also, two WhatsApp accounts can be accessed at the same time using two separate phones. WhatsCan Pro, which is available from the Google Play Store, is the third-party app required for this task.
Your primary or secondary phone must not be an iPhone in order for this technique to work. You need both Android applications and at least one of them, for this application to work. The WhatsCan Pro app is free to download, and here’s how you can use the same WhatsApp account for two devices.
- Start by installing the WhatsCan Pro app on a second Android device with a stable internet connection.
- Tap the Start Now button to launch the application. It is possible that ads were delaying your next page.
- You will then be given a number of options to choose from. The WhatsCan option will appear on your right.
- A web page such as WhatsApp web with a QR code will open when you click the choice.
- Using your primary smartphone, go to Settings, then pick the WhatsApp Web option.
- Then, place your primary smartphone over your secondary Android smartphone and scan the code.
- You can access your WhatsApp account after the second phone is scanned.
It appears as though the second phone’s WhatsApp account is being accessed by a browser rather than an app.
Multi-account WhatsApp uses have benefits:
There might be times when you wish WhatsApp would work on a variety of devices, such as your work smartphone and your personal phone. If you need the service on multiple platforms, this will undoubtedly prove useful. Multi-accounting as an advantage is also feasible considering how easily parents can link their WhatsApp account to their phones for monitoring their children’s chats.
We hope switching between two WhatsApp accounts was as smooth as possible. The WhatsApp status can even be updated simultaneously from two devices (here’s how to update your WhatsApp status). To protect your privacy, we advise you to use WhatsApp on your personal computer or a secondary device while working and shut down WhatsApp when you’re done.
In addition, you may not see some notifications due to this affecting the normal flow of notifications. You can also use WhatsApp backup if you simply want to switch devices. Learn how to transfer WhatsApp data between iPhone and Android. Contacts can also be transferred easily. Let us know if you encounter any problems in the comments section.