Share your WhatsApp status with your friends and family to share videos, photos, and texts. The status updates can be seen from your contact list, or shared with your friends and family. There are inspirational Status captions, there are funny Status captions, and there are downright relatable Status captions as well. Therefore, it is no surprise that you would want to download the status updates for later viewing or share them with friends and family. Here’s how to use status for WhatsApp and share on third party app:
- Viewing Status Updates
To view status updates from your contact list, simply open WhatsApp and go to the Status tab. Here, you will see a list of everything status updates from your contact list. To view a status update, simply click on it.
- Sharing WhatsApp Status Updates
To share a status update with friends and family, simply click on the Share button. This will allow you to send the Status pic via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party app.
- Downloading WhatsApp Status
If you want to download a status for WhatsApp for later viewing, simply click on the download button. This will save the status caption and update to your device so you can view it offline.
The issue has recently been resolved by many app developers. Statuses can now be viewed and shared on many devices. These extra features are currently not available through WhatsApp you will need to use third-party apps.
Another great option is GB WhatsApp Status Saver. This app also offers an easy way to save statuses from WhatsApp. Simply open the app and you’ll see all the status updates that have been shared with you. Choose the status you want to download and click on the “save” button. The status will be downloaded and saved on your device.
How IPhone User Can Use WhatsApp Status?
If you’re an iPhone user, there are a few ways you can save WhatsApp status updates. The Facebook-owned messaging app has received a new “Status” feature that Shares disappearing things photos, videos, and Make GIFs and send them to your friends. These updates automatically expire after 24 hours. WhatsApp Status updates on WhatsApp are quite similar to those found on Instagram and Snapchat .You can find out who has seen your status and when. While viewing the status update of any friend, you also sending a quick response is an option
- To use the WhatsApp Status feature, simply go to the Status tab and select the status picture, video, or GIF you want to share. It’s also possible to add text or draw on your update before sharing it. As with other status updates, your WhatsApp Status will automatically expire after 24 hours.
- If you want to save a WhatsApp Status update before it expires, there are a few ways you can do this. First, you can take a screenshot of the update. You can also choose to download the photo or video by going to the Status tab and selecting the three dots menu next to the update. From there, select “Download.” The photo status or video status will be saved in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
- You can also download someone else’s WhatsApp Status update by going to their profile and selecting the three dots menu next to their name. Select “Status” and then “Download.” Keep in mind that if you choose to download someone else’s WhatsApp Status picture update, they will be notified.
- WhatsApp Status is a great way to share status photos and videos with your friends. With a few simple steps, you can save these updates before they expire.
How Android User can Use WhatsApp Status?
Find out how to use WhatsApp status updates on Android smartphones and tablets. Android, Windows, users will notice the update in the status feature of WhatsApp. Only those who are in your phone’s contact list will see your updated status. Once the update has expired after 24 hours, it won’t be accessible to anyone.
If you are using WhatsApp privacy settings, you can choose to hide or share status updates between individual contacts or contacts in your friend list. Depending on your device, you can add, edit, or remove the Status for WhatsApp, mute or unmute it, and change its visibility. A new update to WhatsApp allows video calls between up to eight people at the same time. With WhatsApp status, you can have live photos, new video Status or animated GIFs. WhatsApp status updates on Android devices have been limited to WhatsApp status message s before this feature.
Let see one by one WhatsApp status tricks.
- To begin, open the app “WhatsApp”.
- Press the “Status” button.
- Click on “My status”.
- Video/Take a new video/Select photos in the gallery. It is possible to edit photos on your phone by adding text, adding emoji, and changing the color.
- Tap on the “Send” button once you’ve edited the photo. The status of your WhatsApp has now been created.
- Your Android phone’s status update will be displayed if you open my status at the top of the screen.
How to share WhatsApp Status Updates to other Apps?
Over 2 billion people use WhatsApp around the world, making it one of the most popular apps. With its chat app, users are able to communicate with friends and family anywhere across political, economic, or geographical boundaries. In addition to that, users of WhatsApp can also share their status updates with other apps, so sharing your WhatsApp Status app with other apps is as easy. Have you ever wanted to share your WhatsApp status update with someone who doesn’t use the app? Or maybe you want to post your update on another social media platform like Facebook or Twitter. Luckily, there’s a way to do this.
- First, open my WhatsApp status. Then, go to the Status tab. Here, you can create a new status update. Once you’re happy with your update, tap on the Share icon.
- You can then choose whether to share your update as a new status or an old one. If you choose to share a new status, it will be shared with your contacts who have WhatsApp installed on their devices. If you share an old status, it will be shared with your contacts regardless of whether they have WhatsApp installed.
- Keep in mind that the share option disappears once you go to another tab, so make sure to share your update before you navigate away from the Status tab. That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to share your about for WhatsApp with other apps and platforms.